Our Traveling Notary Service Travels To:
Your Place of Work
Your Personal Residence
Studios and Sets
Jails and Detention Centers
Hospitals and Care Facilities
Banks and Loan Offices
Lawyer and Attorney Offices
Anywhere You Need to Meet!
My Mobile Notary LA is experienced in notarizing any document you need notarized. Call or text to have a traveling notary go to your location today! Guaranteed fast quality service. Professional and accurate.
A Mobile Notary can be there even within in an hour!
My Mobile Notary Drives to you, at your door, office or wherever you need us to go.
Any document you need notarized, we can do it.
We Specialize in:
- Apostilles and Certifications
- Advance Medical Directives
- Durable Power of Attorneys
- Wills and Living Trusts
- Grant Deeds
- Loan Document Packages
- DMV Documentation
- Any Contract
- Minor Travel Documents
- Quit Claim Deeds
Services we Excel Include:
- On Site Document Notarization Services
- Apostille Certifications and Authentication Service
- Mobile Live Scan Fingerprinting
Fully Bonded by the State of California and Certified by the National Notary Association.
You can expect the most professional and friendly service with all your legal document notarization needs.
We do not provide legal advise and cannot give you direction on how to prepare your documents. If you need legal advise, please contact an attorney.
Open: Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su 01:00-23:59
We provide services outside normal business hours at a higher rate.
We Accept All Forms of Payment:
All Credit Cards. Cash and Check. Paypal, too.
Time is money. Let one of our mobile notary public professionals meet you at your location. We service any location in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. If you need a traveling notary to meet with you at a remote location or travel to the home of someone that has difficulty with mobility we can assist. Our mobile notary team is ready to assist with quick, professional and reliable services.
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Doctor Offices
- Hospitals and Nursery Homes
- Jails and Detention Centers
- Law Offices
- Movie Studio Lots
- Restaraunt or Coffee Shop
- Your Home or Office
- Your place of Business
- CERTIFIX Certified Service Provider
- Newest equipment used
- Mobile service available anywhere in the Los Angeles area
- Ink and Digital fingerprint scanning available
- Rated Top Live Scan provider in the region
When you need your documents to to a foreign country, they may require an Apostille Authentication of the notarized documents.
In countries not members of the Hague Convention, will require additional processing documents. Please contact us for more details.
Apostilles may be used for the following applications:
- Birth certificates
- Corporate documents
- Marriage licenses
- Powers of attorney
- School records
- Call for any document needing Authentication with Apostille
- Commercial real estate loans
- Coordinate titles, escrows, banks or lawyers
- First and second / piggyback loans
- First mortgages
- First refinances
- Home equity line of credit
- Loan for home purchases
- Reverse mortgages
- Estate Planning Documents
- Consent Letters for Minor Child to Travel
- Divorce Papers
- DMV Documents
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
- Financial Documents
- Grant Deeds
- Passport and Visa Authentications
- Personal Legal Documents
- Powers of Attorney
- Pre Nuptial Agreements