Los Angeles Loan Signing
You can count on us to provide you with a high-quality loan signing service that you can rely on. We are a top notch mobile notary service providing loan and real estate document signing services. Before mobile notary services such as ours, borrowers would need to travel to a lending, title or escrow office in order to sign loan papers. However, these days signing procedures have changed and evolved. Borrowers no longer need to make an inconvenient trip somewhere else to sign their documents, they can sign them in the comfort of their own home or office with the help of a traveling notary. This is hugely convenient for yourself and people like you, saving you a lot of hassle, time and stress. This is very efficient and it ensures that the documents are dated, signed, and returned with the correct approval. This is extremely helpful for you, the borrower, because you don’t need to make a time-consuming trip to close your loan. Signing loan documents and figuring out the complicated process for a loan or a real estate transfer is difficult and confusing already – there’s no need to make it more complex by requiring you to travel to an office. We make real estate loan signing as easy as possible. My Mobile Notary LA has worked with most Los Angeles Title companies delivering superior traveling notary services with every signing. We deliver to your home, office or area of choice in Los Angeles. We travel throughout the greater Los Angeles area including Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Malibu, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Burbank, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Glendale, Long Beach and Torrance. We offer lower rates for repeat clients. For more information about this offer, please reach out to us.
- Escrow Companies
- First and second / piggyback loans
- First mortgages
- First refinances
- Home equity line of credit
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lenders
- Reverse Mortgages
- Title Companies
What is a Signing Agent?
A signing agent is an agent whose function is to obtain a formal signature of an appearer to a document. This is necessary, as most jurisdictions require the appearer to sign before a notary public. There are notaries public who specialize in real estate transfer notarization and loan document signings. There are many different terms for this service, including certified signing agent, certified loan signing agent, fingerprint concierge, mobile notary and much more. The signing agent should be an impartial party to the transaction and they will need to adhere to the laws of the state in which the signing is taking place. Depending on the different area the signing agent might be able to identify documents and point out terms within the loan transaction.
Lending agents who offer correspondent loans rely very heavily on Mortgage Notary Signing Agents to make sure that the notarizing portions of the real estate loan transaction are conducted in a reliable, professional and accurate manner. You can rely on us to provide you with this service so that you can enjoy peace of mind. We are a signing agency for loan document signings, so if you are looking for a service to process your loan documents you have come to the right place. We offer excellent customer service, efficient document process and a commitment to quality that you can count on. We are a mobile notary agent, which means that we are able to travel to the area where you are located and provide you with our service – there is no need for you to come to us. This is convenient and saves you time and money.
What Does a Signing Agent Do?
The Signing Agent performs a specific function – they meet with the borrower at a designated location and they ensure that the borrower initials, dates and signs the loan documents in all of the correct places. Then, they have the role of notarizing the borrower’s signature. Once this is completed, it is the responsibility of the Signing Agent to make sure that the notarized loan documents are delivered to the correct location – whether that is a closing agent or a designated office. The Notary Signing Agent Has a Very Important Role. This is a crucial role and we know that when you hire us you put a lot of trust in us – as we are responsible for your documents. We take this responsibility very seriously and we make sure that every job, whether big or small, is done with the utmost attention to detail and commitment to quality. We ensure that we are fully informed on the current regulations and legal guidelines so that we can follow all procedures and rules correctly and completely. That is our commitment to doing things right – something that we never waver on. We have a long track record of satisfied previous clients to prove it.
Reasons to Choose Our Service
- We offer a wide range of services including loan document signing, real estate transfer notarization and much more.
- Our notaries have a very important role as public officers and they are required by law to display a lot of honesty and integrity. This means that we are very trustworthy Signing Agents.
- The process of signing real estate documents can be confusing and complicated, so it is very helpful to have someone on your side who understands and can make it a little easier and more straightforward.
- We handle your documents with the utmost care. We know that they are valuable and time sensitive and our services are efficient and reliable.
- We are committed to quality, priding ourselves on offering professional fully documented signing agent, notary public and attorney services.
- Our staff are experienced and they are available make sure that each notarization is successful so that you have an enjoyable borrower experience.
- We are reliable and we are continually improving our system so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
- You will be able to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are in capable and experienced hands.
If you want to learn more about our business, our story and the work we do, take a look at our website or contact one of our friendly agents today. We are always happy to hear from you.